Sometimes I try a new recipe and am left with the overall feeling of “meh.” And every once in a while I try one that leads me to believe I may have future as a Top Chef on the Food Network. If you want to enjoy those same aspirations, however briefly, I encourage you to give this recipe a try. I tweaked a couple of things because the butter on the original recipe was of epic Paula Deen proportions and I didn’t want to overwhelm my picky eaters with “too much green.”
So without further ado…
Course: Main Course
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts also try with 24 chicken wings or with 1 lb flounder
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
â€“ You have 5 ingredients in your Pantry. â€“
- First, preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
- Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you’ll still be scrubbing the pan for days!).
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
- Arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350Â°F.
- Then — kick yourself that you didn’t make a double recipe!
Amount Per Serving
Cholesterol: 125.3 mg
Sodium: 1042.1 mg
Carbohydrate: 5.8 g
Fiber: 2.2 g
Protein: 20.4 g
var plantoeatRef = ‘mncrmso1ha’